En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

søndag, februar 01, 2015

Another day in Paradise..





Today we started the day with a long run on the beach.. or actually, my hubby did.. I needed my beauty sleep so I stayed in bed and dreamt about those lovely omelettes we get to eat every morning.. Yummy! 

I know I've said it before but this place is absolutely stunning. I can't believe my eyes, and I can't believe I'm here! I'm really enjoying some time off in the sun even though it's really strong and making me drowsy. I've got a nice tan already, while my better half is trying his best to be any other colour than white or red.. ;-) 

After enjoying some delicious breakfast in the sun we walked around the island, and where lucky enough to feed some extremely giant tortoises. I was a little bit scared to be honest, but it was kinda cool. Dusty which is the eldest one of all 6 of them, is 105 yrs old and weights 250 KG. Unbelievable! 

We've rented a car for tomorrow, and I'm very excited to see the rest of this beautiful Island. If you guys want to see more pictures and holidayspam, follow my account eilselkremmer on Instagram :-) 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)