En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

tirsdag, februar 03, 2015




I could honestly get used to this every single day! 

I am loving this holiday, and I actually don't want to go back at all. I think this was needed and we are both enjoying the sun, all the fresh fruit, fresh coconutwater, and eating fish almost every night for dinner. It's so yummy! 

Yesterday we rented a car and drove all the way round the island. Seychelles is sooo beautiful.. I still can't believe my eyes! We thought there was way more to see, but all we saw was one beautiful beach after another.. Not that I'm complaining, cos we saw some breathtaking views together and I got to take lots and lots of pictures.  

Today we are doing nothing but enjoying life - we gotta do that once in a while right? ;-) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)