En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

lørdag, januar 31, 2015

Postcard from the Seychelles!






Just woke up to another day in paradise, and oh my god.. I'm blown away! 

This place is absolutely stunning. I could not believe my eyes when we checked in at the resort yesterday. The Constance Ephelia staff are so polite and very helpful, and I feel so lucky to be here right now!

Seychelles is much greener than I thought it would be. We are surrounded by big beautiful mountains, very tall palm trees and thousands of different exotic flowers. I'm in love with this place already! 

The resort is 2000 m2 big and very, very beautiful. There's 4 private beaches, 5 different restaurants, tennis courts, a gym, zepline in the jungle and they also have lots of water activities such as paddle boarding, snorkeling and kayaking. We are having the time of our life's and I'm sure I'm gonna sleep like a baby every night after being so active every day. 

Life is good! :-) 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)