En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

onsdag, januar 07, 2015

Back on track!



Christmas is "finally" over, and I am now back on track.. I've eating waaaay too much chocolate. I never thought I would say that, cos how can you eat to much chocolate? That's the best thing ever right? Well.. My body is telling me something else these days ;-) 

Im enjoying being back at the gym, even 
tho my whole body is killing me. I hate taking a break from the gym etc, but life's is too short to be healthy ALL the time.. Haha! 

I've decided to do half a marathon. Yes.. Me.. and i know I'm crazy! But I love running now, and I wanna push myself a little further, even tho I know I'm gonna hate myself a few times during my training. Oh well.. Let's see how I get on! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)