En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

fredag, december 26, 2014

Things can change quickly..




..Specially when you are a pilot! 

Yup that's true! My better half and I where on our way to Nairobi yesterday and all of a sudden Emirates changed our plans. Another Emirates aircraft had to land in Nairobi for tecnichal reasons, and after a few hours in Nairobi, we where asked to go to Johannesburg instead. I was gutted cos I really wanted to do a Safari, but oh well.. At least we are having fun and enjoying some delicious breakfast in Joburg. Not complaining at all.. I love mini getaways! 

The weather is perfect, so we are chilling in the sun waiting for the shops to open, so I can go shopping of course :-) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)