En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

søndag, december 21, 2014




This weekend went by way too fast! I feel like starting all over again.. 

My 10K "We Run Dxb" run on Friday went really well tho. I did it in 56 min, which is 1 minute slower than the one I did 6 weeks ago. But who cares? I'm still happy with the result, and my goal is now to do half a marathon next year. I had such a great time with my better half and our friends, and ended up having some delicious breakfast in the sun at The Lime Tree Cafe afterwards. So yummy! 

Christmas is just round the corner and I'm stressing about to get everything ready. There's hardly any room left under the three, and I cannot wait to celebrate Christmas with the Dubai gang :-) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)