En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

onsdag, december 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!





Yaay.. Christmas is here and I am very, very excited! 

This year we are staying in Dubai. Unfortunately my better half is working tomorrow so we didn't have enough time to chill and enjoy the X-mas spirit back home. In the beginning I was a bit upset about it, cos to be honest I find it weird listening to X-mas songs on the radio, and eating gingerbread men etc, when it's sunny and 30° outside.. But now, I don't mind to be honest. You get used to it and this might not be our last X-mas in the UAE, so we might as well start our new traditions in the sandpit. :-) 

This year we have decided to gather our closest friends in Dubai who are in the same situation. I would hate to be by myself on X-mas day, so I am more than happy to invite my friends who I also see as my family, over and have a lovely time. Mads will be cooking some traditional Danish food and dessert all day, while im in charge of baking traditional Danish biscuits. That Christmassy smell in the house is making my mouth water... I looooove X-mas, and I cannot wait to open all my presents and eat lots of pork and gravy. Yummy! 

Have a lovely Christmas everyone :-) 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)