En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

tirsdag, december 02, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Christmas is here, and I'm so excited. Xmas songs are on, the tree is out, and I just came back from heaven after trying some delicious Johan Bülow chocolate from my advent calendar! Sooo yummy.. I wish it was a bit colder outside, cos to be honest I still find it weird, when its sunny and hot outside during Christmas. It's just not the same! 

My friend went back home this morning, and I miss her already. We had such a great time in the sandpit, and I really enjoyed having her around for so long. Normally I get fed up after a week (no offence) but it's quite hard having people around, for so long. Specially when you are working all day, and they expect you to go out for dinner or drinks almost every night. I love food and a drink now and then, so I shouldn't really complain, should I? ;-) 

I've kinda forgotten how to workout, so I'm looking forward to a sweaty afternoon at the gym later today. Everyone's off to celebrate UAE's 43rd National Day, and I'm off to celebrate my 3rd year in Dubai today. I can't believe we've been here for 3 years already. Time flies, and I'm still loving it! :-)
  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)