En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

tirsdag, november 25, 2014





I love having my friends here.. Specially because I'm getting spoiled all the time! They brought me a Christmas calendar with my favorite chocolate and liquorice from DK. How lucky can you be? :-) 

So far I've taking them out on a "Ladies Night", showed them what a "Fridays Brunch" is all about in Dubai,  at the Anantara hotel on the palm with a 3 am finish.. (I guess we had our dancing shoes on) And these days it's all about nice dinner and lots of shopping. They're loving it, and I'm struggling to stay awake during the evenings.. Haha! I'm so bloody tired, but at the same time I don't wanna miss out on anything! What to do.. ;-) 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)