En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

torsdag, september 04, 2014

Hello sunshine!


I'm melting and tanning by the pool today, after a really good workout. It's so freaking hot, but I'm kinda lovin' it as well to be honest!

I was struggling a bit during the summer (50°) so I'm glad It's finally cooling down (I know it's only 8° but trust me, you can feel the difference) The good thing about that is, we can start using the outdoor pools again and relax all day by the nice resorts and private beaches, we get to use with our Emirates pilot club card. My favorite place is The Westin near the Marina. They have a great pool and private beach, delicious drinks/food and some very polite and helpful staff members. 

Dubai is full of beautiful resorts, and I cannot wait to spend some quality time with the ladies, while enjoying some cold cocktails in the sun :-) 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)