En blog om bolig, mode og livet som udenlandsdansker..

lørdag, december 06, 2014

Dubai Rugby 7's!




This weekend is all about the Rugby 7's in Dubai. Everyone is talking about it, so I decided to get some tickets, to see what the fuss is all about. 

It's my first year, and I really enjoyed myself in the sun yesterday drinking plenty of Strongbow's (I'm not a beer person) and just having a laugh with my friends and better half. The guys where obviously more interested in watching rugby, drinking beer and checking all the cheerleaders out, while all the girls where busy drooling over the Rugby players. Omg! Hot hot hot... 

I'm not a Rugby person at all, and neither are my friends.. Haha! But it was good fun. And to be honest, it was more about the drinking and the great atmosphere - speaking for ourselves! I loved it and would definitely go again, so if you wanna enjoy yourself in the sun, while checking out a bunch of hot muscular men, go get yourself a ticket! ;-) 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ser ud til i lever livet i Dubai:) Hvor er dine fede solbriller fra?

    SvarSlet
  2. De er fra Marc By Marc Jacobs :-)

    SvarSlet

Tusind tak for dit besøg og din kommentar :-)